Yours Truly

My photo
New York, NY, United States
I'm your everyday, quintessential, slightly above average [pseudo] celebrity/poet/author/executive and personal assistant /voice actor who's talented, creative, charming, some-what funny individual who is indescribable in words. In short, I'm the person you never thought existed until you know me in your own special way.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

I Will Always Love You: A Love Letter




Everyone knows how much I love me some Whitney Houston and pretty much everyone love's her rendition of "I Will Always Love You." Dolly Parton did a wonderful job with the lyrics -- they are simple, to the point, and honest. It's an amazing song, but it's like the ultimate love letter.

Picture it:

Dear [insert name here]

"If I should stay, I would only be in your way. So, I'll go, but I know I'll think of you every step of the way.... I will always love you."

[your name here]

Ok, a break-up letter; but, still...talk about powerful, great impact, and effective.

#speechless

No comments:

Post a Comment