Yours Truly

My photo
New York, NY, United States
I'm your everyday, quintessential, slightly above average [pseudo] celebrity/poet/author/executive and personal assistant /voice actor who's talented, creative, charming, some-what funny individual who is indescribable in words. In short, I'm the person you never thought existed until you know me in your own special way.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Taste of Me: Voice of a Soul

VOICE OF A SOUL

Illuminating life with my looks and my smile
Hypnotizing and mesmerizing souls like the innocence of a child
One of every kind, but original and complete
I am sexy, single, scandalous...and unique

Living my life to satisfy me
Making my rules if the way it's going to be

Appreciating and purifying the air with every breath I take
Gracefully and respectfully, I accept the history I make

Head held high with a deep attitude
Not bowing down to anyone -- this is my mood

Living and moving with grace and passion
Influencing trends and establishing precedence with every action

One of many...still unique

Tempting as sin; sweet as honey
Ripe as a fruit, but more precious than money

I don't abuse, misuse, or try to confuse
I simply break hearts, and give people the blues

Many try to identify with me, but their goal shall never be
I'm sexy, single, scandalous...and unique

The Sky's silver lining on a cloudy day
I steal conversations and turn heads my way

The essence of love and beauty of mahogany
I'm full of style and accentuated by class -- naturally

I rejuvenate and contemplate the thoughts of many minds
Don't front, break my rules, or try to steal the spotlight from my lines

Creating, exemplifying, and defining the mold
I am the legendary story that's destined to be told

I am Sexy
I am Single
I am Scandalously-Unique
I am...!


selection from SAYINGS OF A SOUL: A COLLECTION OF POETRY (syieve locklair)

1 comment:

  1. Alright now! I guess you told us! Refreshing and fun self-analysis. I likee! :-)

    http://lyricfire.typepad.com/lyric-fire/2011/08/lyric-fire-look-at-my-fabulous-life-episode-3-home-alone-with-vanessa-stone.html

    ReplyDelete