Yours Truly

My photo
New York, NY, United States
I'm your everyday, quintessential, slightly above average [pseudo] celebrity/poet/author/executive and personal assistant /voice actor who's talented, creative, charming, some-what funny individual who is indescribable in words. In short, I'm the person you never thought existed until you know me in your own special way.

Sunday, January 7, 2018

My Life In Music: Soundtrack to Me 2017

2017 showed up and showed out...and the music keeps playing. So, it's time for my annual "this is my life in music" playlist.  I still can't sing or play an instrument, but music is all up in me...calming my soul and feeding my spirit.

For 2017, these are the songs that blessed me, touched me, and kept me going. Forever and always a part of my life, memories, and moments of 2017.  

This is me...and this is the soundtrack to my life 2017-lived life.


MY LIFE IN MUSIC: Soundtrack to Me 2017
  • Jennifer Hudson - Say It
  • Mica Paris - Stay
  • Judith Hill - Cure (live version, but check the album version, too)
  • Angie Fisher - Hide & Seek
  • Jessie Ware - Say You Love Me
  • Deborah Cox - Kinda Miss You
  • Judith Hill - Cry, Cry, Cry
  • Ranky Tanky - Sink 'em Low
  • Adele - I Miss You
  • Tamar Braxton - Love & War
  • Fantasia - When I Met You
  • Fantasia - Sleeping With The One I Love
  • Alice Merton - No Roots
  • Whitney Houston + Destiny's Child - It's Not Right, But Say My Name (mashup)
 
Music is a therapy: it relaxes me, it inspires me, it becomes my voice to express myself when I cannot find the words. Put your life to music. Which songs capture you and your year?

I wish you love,

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment