Yours Truly

My photo
New York, NY, United States
I'm your everyday, quintessential, slightly above average [pseudo] celebrity/poet/author/executive and personal assistant /voice actor who's talented, creative, charming, some-what funny individual who is indescribable in words. In short, I'm the person you never thought existed until you know me in your own special way.

Monday, December 31, 2018

My Life In Music: Soundtrack to Me 2018

2018. 2018. 20....18. Hun-naaaaay! 2018 has been a year. (Exhale; shoop, shoop) These are the songs that kept me going and helped get through it. Don't worry, the songs are far better than the year -- itself.
This is me...and this is the soundtrack to my 2018 life.

MY LIFE IN MUSIC: Soundtrack to Me 2018

  • Bruno Mars - 24k Magic 
  • Ledisi - Blues In The Night 
  • Whitney Houston - So Emotional
  • The Greatest Showman sdtk - This Is Me 
  • Brett Eldridge - Cycles 
  • John Mayer - Waiting On The World To Change 
  • John Mayer - Still Feel Like Your Man
  • Bruno Mars - That's What I Like 
  • Dustin Lynch - Love Me Or Leave Me Alone 
  • Whitney Houston - Who Do You Love 
  • John Legend - I Know Better 
  • Aretha Franklin - Today I Sing The Blues 
  • Cissy Houston - Morning Much Better
  • Dustin Lynch - State Lines 
  • Brett Eldredge - No Stopping You 
  • Toni Braxton - Coping 
  • Toni Braxton - FOH
  • BONUS:
    • Whitney Houston - So Emotional (live, in concert) 
    • Whitney Houston - Who Do You Love (live)
    • Brett Eldredge - No Stopping You (Airwaves Sessions)
    • Toni Braxton - Coping (Paris & Simo Remix)
Music: my therapy; my relaxation; my inspiration. My voice when I can't express something myself.  
#Challenge: Put your life to music. Which songs capture you and your year?




No comments:

Post a Comment