Yours Truly

My photo
New York, NY, United States
I'm your everyday, quintessential, slightly above average [pseudo] celebrity/poet/author/executive and personal assistant /voice actor who's talented, creative, charming, some-what funny individual who is indescribable in words. In short, I'm the person you never thought existed until you know me in your own special way.

Thursday, December 31, 2020

My Life In Music: Soundtrack to Me 2019

 A year later; just realized I didn't post last year's soundtrack. Here goes:

MY LIFE IN MUSIC: Soundtrack to me 2019

  • Reba McEntire f/t Linda Davis - Does He Love You
  • Lil Nas X & Billy Ray Cyrus - Old Town Road
  • Nina Simone - I Want A Little Sugar In My Bowl
  • Tweet - Boogie 2Nite
  • Whitney Houston & Deborah Cox - Same Script Different Cast
  • Jessie Ware - Say You Love Me
  • P!nk - Let Me Let You Know
  • Brainstorm - Loving You Is Really My Game
  • Lizzo - Juice
Music: my therapy; my relaxation; my inspiration. My voice when I can't express something myself.  
#Challenge: Put your life to music. Which songs capture you and your year?
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment