Yours Truly

My photo
New York, NY, United States
I'm your everyday, quintessential, slightly above average [pseudo] celebrity/poet/author/executive and personal assistant /voice actor who's talented, creative, charming, some-what funny individual who is indescribable in words. In short, I'm the person you never thought existed until you know me in your own special way.

Thursday, December 31, 2020

My Life In Music: Soundtrack to Me 2020

 2020 has been a year in many ways unimaginable. Music is one of my saviors, so continuing my annual tradition, here are the songs that rode with me during this rollercoaster of a year.

MY LIFE IN MUSIC: Soundtrack to Me 2020

  • Beyonce - Listen
  • Aretha Franklin - You Keep Me Hangin' On (This Girl's In Love With You / Spirit In The Dark Outtake)
  • Mary J Blige - Real Love
  • Ariana Grande & Nathan Sykes - Almost Is Never Enough
  • Gerald Levert & Eddie Levert - Baby Hold On To Me
  • Brett Eldredge - Crowd My Mind
  • Matt Bomer - Untitled (How Does It Feel )
  • Arlissa - Every Time I Breathe
  • Jacob Lutrell - Something Better
  • Ariel Pink - Baby
  • Toni Braxton - Nothin'
  • Ledisi - Anything For You
  • Ranky Tanky - Let Me Be
  • Jacob Lutrell - Rise On Up
  • Paolo Nutini - One Day [acoustic]
  • Christina Aguilera - Telepathy 
  • Jeremiah Cole - Story Ends
  • Jill Scott - Shame
  • Nicky Francis - Dead Leaf In The Breeze
  • Whitney Houston - Where You Are 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment