Yours Truly

My photo
New York, NY, United States
I'm your everyday, quintessential, slightly above average [pseudo] celebrity/poet/author/executive and personal assistant /voice actor who's talented, creative, charming, some-what funny individual who is indescribable in words. In short, I'm the person you never thought existed until you know me in your own special way.

Monday, December 26, 2022

My Life In Music: Soundtrack to Me 2022

2022 was the year that felt as if it passed by quickly and also felt as if it lasted longer than necessary. But music being music, music-ed(?) and got me through it; as you can tell from the list below, I enjoyed some music this year.  

Below is the list of musical gems that were my go-to's and stick-with-me's through the year; like always, they don't have to be newly released during the covered year as some older songs can touch you years later for the first time or in a totally different way. Enjoy...and feel free to share your soundtrack with me! xoxo 

MY LIFE IN MUSIC: Soundtrack to Me 2022

  • Ebony Jenae - Little Brown Girl
  • Gregory Abbott - Shake You Down
  • Brett Eldredge - Holy Water
  • Whitney Houston - Just The Lonely Talking Again
  • Whitney Houston - Lover For Life
  • Etta James - Stormy Weather
  • Tweet - Boogie 2Nite
  • Diplo + Sidepiece - On My Mind
  • Ari Lennox - Pressure 
  • Akon + Snoop Dogg - I Wanna Love You
  • Aiyana Lee - Make You Love Me
  • Aiyana Lee - Gangster of Love
  • King George - Keep On Rollin
  • King George - Don't Let Me Be Blind
  • Ms. Jody - Cowboy Style
  • King George - Too Long
  • Brett Eldredge - Can't Keep Up 
  • J'Cenae - I Ain't No Side Piece Lover
  • Xscape - Work Me Slow
  • Wendi Mancaku - Over
  • Karen Wolfe - B.O.B
  • Jennifer Holliday - So In Love
  • Ledisi - All The Way
  • Phyllis Hyman - You Know How to Love Me
  • India.Arie - Steady Love
  • Whitney Houston - I'm Knockin'
  • Whitney Houston - Far Enough



NOTE: If a video is missing from the playlist, blame YouTube; not me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment