Yours Truly

My photo
New York, NY, United States
I'm your everyday, quintessential, slightly above average [pseudo] celebrity/poet/author/executive and personal assistant /voice actor who's talented, creative, charming, some-what funny individual who is indescribable in words. In short, I'm the person you never thought existed until you know me in your own special way.

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

My Life In Music: Soundtrack to Me 2023

2023 went by so quickly, I don't remember most of it; but, according to the amount of songs on this list I must have spent most of the year listening to music. If you know me, you know that's not uncommon for any given year.   

We've been doing this for years, but if you're new here: below is the list of musical gems that were my go-to's and stick-with-me's through the year; like always, they don't have to be newly released during the covered year as some older songs can touch you years later for the first time or in a totally different way. Enjoy...and feel free to share your soundtrack with me! xoxo 

SPOILER: It's shorter than 2022's soundtrack.

MY LIFE IN MUSIC: Soundtrack to Me 2023

  • N'Qya - Kick Back Spot
  • Joss Stone - Free Me
  • Whitney Houston - Salute
  • Miley Cyrus - Flowers
  • Dua Lipa - Levitating
  • Beyonce - Cuff It (Wetter Remix)
  • Harry Styles - Cinema
  • Panic At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It
  • Saint Harrison - Homies 
  • Whitney Houston - He Can Use Me
  • Ash and Naila - Gorgeous
  • Macy Todd - I've Got Feelin'
  • Austin Giorgio - You Put A Spell On Me
  • Megan Thee Stallion & Dua Lipa - Sweetest Pie
  • Cody Johnson - 'Til You Can't
  • Jelly Roll - Save Me
  • Diamond Cafe - Body Weak 
  • Dua Lipa - Dance The Night
  • Pitbull - It Takes 3
  • Tamia - Almost
  • Boney M - Sunny (Dear Pluche Remix)
  • Whitney Houston - He/I Believe


NOTE: If a video is missing from the playlist, blame YouTube; not me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment