Yours Truly

My photo
New York, NY, United States
I'm your everyday, quintessential, slightly above average [pseudo] celebrity/poet/author/executive and personal assistant /voice actor who's talented, creative, charming, some-what funny individual who is indescribable in words. In short, I'm the person you never thought existed until you know me in your own special way.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Houston, We Have Countdown!

The Legend. The Diva. The Voice.
2 Emmy Awards
6 Grammy Awards
7 consecutive #1 Billboard Hot 100 hits
16 Billboard Music Awards
23 American Music Awards
over 170 million combined worldwide sales of albums, singles, and videos

The Worldwide Superstar, Singing Sensation, and Incomparable...


WHITNEY HOUSTON


She's done it all...
  • Enjoyed a moment in time
  • Gave good love
  • Danced with somebody who loved her
  • Was the Queen of the Night
  • Was every woman
  • Checked into the Heartbreak Hotel
  • Wrote a Dear John Letter
  • Exhaled
  • Went to The Rock
  • Learned from the best
  • Took it step by step
  • and now...
She returns!

The long-awaited album from Whitney Houston arrives:


TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2009



THE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN!

Y'all know when it comes to Whitney I get "so emotional" I can't help myself! I can't tell you how excited I am for this new album! September 1st will probably be the most fun-filled and happiest day I've had in about 3 years. CAN'T WAIT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment