Yours Truly

My photo
New York, NY, United States
I'm your everyday, quintessential, slightly above average [pseudo] celebrity/poet/author/executive and personal assistant /voice actor who's talented, creative, charming, some-what funny individual who is indescribable in words. In short, I'm the person you never thought existed until you know me in your own special way.

Monday, June 22, 2009

I Pray For You; I Thank You

Have people lost their damn minds or are many truly clueless as to how they act? Apparently, decency, respect, and consideration of others are lost art forms or artifacts of the past. So, again, I step onto my soapbox...this time, to address one individual...but for the universe to hear.

To my male, 41 year old (42 in August), "peach" of a so-called friend who repeatedly wonders why he's [still] single: Electronic communication seems to be your preferred method of communication, so allow me to appease and enlighten you, simultaneously....You're crazy as hell, behave in childish ways, and do stupid sh!t. You are too grown for that; and when I say grown, I mean OLD. Yet, again, I repeat: STUPIDITY IS NOT SEXY.

While, verbally, you don't say much; your actions speak volumes. De-friending someone on an online social network instead of actually communicating with them? That's mature; yet, expected of someone who wasn't really a friend. Drama? Childishness? Foolishness? I don't need it; and with that, I don't need (or want) you, either.

So, I hold my head high and I say "Thank You!" Thank you for what you are and what you aren't man enough to be. Thank you for running away. Thank you for stepping to the left and allowing someone better to step in from the right. While you won't be missed; I do wish you well.

Now, watch me as I blow kisses to the air, turn, skip, and sashay down the Highway of Life.

FABULOUS!

[and now, I exhale...shoop, shoop]

No comments:

Post a Comment