Yours Truly

My photo
New York, NY, United States
I'm your everyday, quintessential, slightly above average [pseudo] celebrity/poet/author/executive and personal assistant /voice actor who's talented, creative, charming, some-what funny individual who is indescribable in words. In short, I'm the person you never thought existed until you know me in your own special way.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

PSA: Reality Check

This came across my Twitter time line...read it, remember it, take a note, share it, and never forget it.

Brace yourself...

"Reality checks never bounce."

And the payout may come with interest. As I always say: keep it real, keep it honest, and keep it moving. Whatever situation you are in, make sure you see and are aware of the actual picture; the entire picture. Know the story! Be in the present!

Be real and you'll always be on point.

No comments:

Post a Comment