Yours Truly

My photo
New York, NY, United States
I'm your everyday, quintessential, slightly above average [pseudo] celebrity/poet/author/executive and personal assistant /voice actor who's talented, creative, charming, some-what funny individual who is indescribable in words. In short, I'm the person you never thought existed until you know me in your own special way.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Summer of Him

The Summer is winding down; and it has been a scorcher. I hope the heat heat didn't get you caught up in the Summer of Him, as the heat can have its effects. For all of those for whom it applies (ladies and fellas), when I say 'caught up,' I mean at this point you need NOT have become a himaholic (when you are all wrapped up in a guy and your world revolves around him...breakfast, lunch, dinner, social activities, and your weekend getaway) or have become dickmatized. Yes, I said it...and you know what it means. It's when you crave it, always want it, gotta have it, can't get enough of it, and down on your knees begging for it. Extreme! Do I even need to say "that ain' cute"? I hope not, as there is no man and no game...that good.

Don't get it twisted and jumbled, these two words can apply to everyday "relationships," as well; it's not just about the summertime heat and shenanigans. Himaholic and dickmatized go great together; don't you just love it? Breaking it down...it's when you're all caught up on him and you're only getting the goods....and nothing else. No love...no affection...zero compassion; just unearthly, mind-blowing sexual satisfaction. While it's fun and unbelievably enjoyable; it's a major waste of time. Even 'friends with benefits' want more than they realize. Recognize what you're worth and what you have to offer. Get yours and take it to the next level; be all that you can be. #KnowYourWorth Yes, I hash-tagged it...hate on me, now. :-p

Special thanks and shout-outs to song-sirens Kelly Price and Jill Scott for edumacating us on himaholics and dickmatized; respectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment