Yours Truly

My photo
New York, NY, United States
I'm your everyday, quintessential, slightly above average [pseudo] celebrity/poet/author/executive and personal assistant /voice actor who's talented, creative, charming, some-what funny individual who is indescribable in words. In short, I'm the person you never thought existed until you know me in your own special way.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

In The Woods With Cheet-ahs

Searching for the next conquest...always on the prowl...prey...victims being torn to pieces.

CHEETAHS.

While the beautiful animals who roam in the wild are vicious, I'm talking about their equally powerful and destructive counterparts...men (and women) who cheat on their significant others.

CHEATERS.

Same actions; different emotions, different outcomes.

A cheetah's behavior is one of instinct and based on survival. What explains the behavior of a cheater? Some have argued both instinct and survival. Do I need to point out that I don't buy either; especially the survival?

We've heard of people who done it; some of us know people who've done it, some maybe doing it or have done it. I am not a cheater, I have never cheated; therefore, I'm clueless to the world and life of a cheater. I welcome the enlightenment. Why cheat? What entices or contributes to your actions? What do you get from it; is there a reward? Many are secretive about their cheating endeavors; why? Is there shame? Why not free yourself from your current situation before roaming the land?

I welcome everyone (bystanders, victims, prey, willing participants [that's an entirely different post], etc) to chime in; to those who cheat or have cheated...an open invitation.

Join me at my table...let's discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment