Yours Truly

My photo
New York, NY, United States
I'm your everyday, quintessential, slightly above average [pseudo] celebrity/poet/author/executive and personal assistant /voice actor who's talented, creative, charming, some-what funny individual who is indescribable in words. In short, I'm the person you never thought existed until you know me in your own special way.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

New Year. New You?

2013 is well underway. How's it working out for you thus far? How are you different this year than you were last year? Where do you want this year to take you and what do you hope to achieve?

Resolutions. Did you make any? What are they? Are you still on track to satisfy them?

Yes, I know, a lot of questions. I'm asking because this is all about YOU. I want you to look at and within yourself; know who you are...accept who you are...love who you are...and be happy. Get to happy if you're not there. Define what happy is to you and claim it, grab it, embrace the hell out of it!

The new you doesn't have to be brought on by a drastic or life changing measure; it can be small. My challenge for you is to do something to make a positive change in your life that gets you closer to happy or allows you to experience a deeper, greater, and more fulfilling happy.

Grow, develop, expand your horizons! Make the you of tomorrow different from the you of today. Do something you've always wanted to do, something someone said you could never do, something you've never thought of doing, or put on your grown-folk drawers and do something you are afraid to do. Don't make me double-dare you! 

I'm waiting to meet the new and happier you.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...

2013 is on you.  Make it count!

**champagne wishes**

No comments:

Post a Comment