Yours Truly

My photo
New York, NY, United States
I'm your everyday, quintessential, slightly above average [pseudo] celebrity/poet/author/executive and personal assistant /voice actor who's talented, creative, charming, some-what funny individual who is indescribable in words. In short, I'm the person you never thought existed until you know me in your own special way.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

SERENITY NOW!

Grant me the serenity to accept those who are too clueless to realize they are crazy and irrelevant; courage and strength to deal with them on a daily basis...as they refuse to change and get away from me; and the continued wisdom to know that it's them and not me who needs HELP.



Yes, I was having one of those days and moments. Needed some motivation, encouragement, and break away from the Crazies. Pillar of strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment