Yours Truly

My photo
New York, NY, United States
I'm your everyday, quintessential, slightly above average [pseudo] celebrity/poet/author/executive and personal assistant /voice actor who's talented, creative, charming, some-what funny individual who is indescribable in words. In short, I'm the person you never thought existed until you know me in your own special way.

Friday, April 17, 2009

It's Official...

I'm a Carrie! People have been saying and hinting at it for a while, but I took the Facebook quiz, and well...the results speak for them self:

If I were on Sex And The City, I'd Be Carrie Bradshaw.
It went on to say: You love the idea of love and always search for it but aren't really sure it exists. You're smart, funny and free-spirited. Above all, you have style.

Now, tell me, who am I to disagree with that raving description; especially that last part? As far as love goes; I'm sure it exists...for others. Not quite sure it exists for me. Like Carrie, I've fallen in and out of love (and hence on my face) with the same person so many times it's sad and frightening. I'm seriously considering having a reconstructive heart surgeon and plastic surgeon on call at all times. Now that I'm stepping to a new beat and headed in a better direction, I may want a new look to go with my new attitude.

The writing still continues...

The friends. I have the clique; just have to get them SATC identities. Charlotte has been "officially" identified (again, according to the Facebook application). Now, I need to get the other two friends to take the quiz; one of them is definitely Miranda; the other...well, is more Samantha, but can definitely hold down both Samantha and Miranda. Hmmm...a Sex And The City dual? We shall see!

Until then...Cosmopolitan Wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment