Yours Truly

My photo
New York, NY, United States
I'm your everyday, quintessential, slightly above average [pseudo] celebrity/poet/author/executive and personal assistant /voice actor who's talented, creative, charming, some-what funny individual who is indescribable in words. In short, I'm the person you never thought existed until you know me in your own special way.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Why You Wanna Get Funky On Me?

I am me.
I have always been me. I will always be me. Point blank, plain and simple, that's all there is to it.
There are some people who have at least one problem with me: they can't handle me, think I'm mean, think I hold people to impossible standards, or some other foolishness. I say....get over it, deal with it, or move the hell on. I don't expect much of people...just to be themselves, act accordingly, and to do what they say they are going to do. Do that and we'll get along wonderfully. However, with "just be yourself," comes the understanding and assumption that people bathe daily. It should be a personal ritual, people. If it's not...get on it and make it one. Your body should be thoroughly cleansed, at least once a day. Twice daily doesn't hurt; and yes, there are times when three times a day are required.
Yesterday was a mid 70's day, temperature wise. Summer hasn't officially started yet, so it's going to get hotter. THEREFORE, there is NO need for people to be smelling already. I mean, this wasn't just a smell, it was a stinch. P-U. Ewwww.

General notes:
  • If it's 8am in the morning (or some other time of the day) and you're on your way to work; you should not smell and you should not be dirty
  • Apply an even coat of deordorant; if you don't use deordorant, DO NOT raise your arms in the presence of others
  • Shower/bathe at least ONCE daily; more if needed
  • You don't have to smell like roses or lavender, but natural musk isn't the way to go
  • Like stupidity, stink ain't sexy
Yes, this is my public service announcement: STOP THE FUNK! Make the world a better smelling place.

No comments:

Post a Comment