Yours Truly

My photo
New York, NY, United States
I'm your everyday, quintessential, slightly above average [pseudo] celebrity/poet/author/executive and personal assistant /voice actor who's talented, creative, charming, some-what funny individual who is indescribable in words. In short, I'm the person you never thought existed until you know me in your own special way.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Social Impact Marketing: A Funny Thing Happening on My Way to...

...Jamba Juice.
It was somewhat near lunchtime. I was on my way to get my food fix. Lookin' flyy; being cute as ever...color-coordinated ensemble in effect and my orange scarf to make it pop! Clearing paths and making my way down the street; no one walking beside me or in front of me, and are at least 4 steps back. Quasi-Naomia Campbell Walk? Not much sashay-chantay...just what comes naturally; which is enough for me to find it unbelievably hysterical when the guy attempted to hand me a flyer advertising "Flash Dancers." What am I supposed to do there...get paid to take my clothes off or get paid to keep my clothes on????

And that's my funny moment of the day; at least, so far. It ain't over...!

No comments:

Post a Comment