Yours Truly

My photo
New York, NY, United States
I'm your everyday, quintessential, slightly above average [pseudo] celebrity/poet/author/executive and personal assistant /voice actor who's talented, creative, charming, some-what funny individual who is indescribable in words. In short, I'm the person you never thought existed until you know me in your own special way.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Antsy with Anticipation

You never know what to expect when you're eagerly anticipating something to happen. It seems as if everything related to it makes you eager and antsy; your anticipation level creeps higher . This, I know.

Two of my most eagerly anticipated events of the year, possibly of the decade thus far, are less than two months away: Monday, August 31, 2009 and Tuesday, September 22, 2009.

When I say "I'm pumped!" It's an understatement. Both of these events I've been waiting on and wanting for years. My dreams are about to become a reality!

Monday, August 31, 2009

The release of
Whitney Houston's long-awaited new CD, I Look To You. I've heard a few songs from the CD and each one makes me want it more and more...and sooner! She looks and sounds great; all money is on her! Visit the official Whitney Houston site to hear "Million Dollar Bill" and "I Look To You."















Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The release of, Mama Dearest -- what is assumed to be the last novel by the late, great E. Lynn Harris. Mama Dearest marks the
return of E. Lynn's saucy character Yancy Harrington Braxton. Need I say more!? If you know Yancy, that's all I need to say. If you don't know Yancy, you better get an introduction...QUICK!














Mark your calendars for both of these dates...and don't forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment