Yours Truly

My photo
New York, NY, United States
I'm your everyday, quintessential, slightly above average [pseudo] celebrity/poet/author/executive and personal assistant /voice actor who's talented, creative, charming, some-what funny individual who is indescribable in words. In short, I'm the person you never thought existed until you know me in your own special way.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

i'm still here

Hello Loves!

Please forgive me for being MIA these past few weeks. Time has been flying by at record pace and I've been swamped with far too many things. FEAR NOT...I have not forgotten you or "You Know You Want This." Posts are in the works and coming soon. One by end of week (August 8th)...or your money back.

Just wanted to drop by and say 'hi.'

Missing you madly.

Be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment