Yours Truly

My photo
New York, NY, United States
I'm your everyday, quintessential, slightly above average [pseudo] celebrity/poet/author/executive and personal assistant /voice actor who's talented, creative, charming, some-what funny individual who is indescribable in words. In short, I'm the person you never thought existed until you know me in your own special way.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Here No More

Love at first sight. A match made in heaven. Some of life's most enjoyable moments. Addictions. Just a few ways to describe our relationships with some of our favorite retailers; unfortunately, with the current state of the economy, it seems as if many are struggling to survive...and some have checked out (especially here in NYC). Here are a few: The Sharper Image, Ben & Jerry's (Times Square), Circuit City (can't say I'm saddened by this one...disliked them with a serious passion. Talk about horrid customer service!), and Dale and Thomas Popcorn (Times Square). The closing of Dale and Thomas (Times Square) threw me in a tizzy; it hurt my heart. If you run across one of their other stores in the country, do yourself a favor and try their popcorn...I recommend the Chocolate Chunk ‘N Caramel; it's one of my and Oprah's favorite things...and you know O and I won't mislead you. They may be gone, but definitely not forgotten...cause I can't help trying to think of ways to satisfy my addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment