Yours Truly

My photo
New York, NY, United States
I'm your everyday, quintessential, slightly above average [pseudo] celebrity/poet/author/executive and personal assistant /voice actor who's talented, creative, charming, some-what funny individual who is indescribable in words. In short, I'm the person you never thought existed until you know me in your own special way.

Friday, March 6, 2009

I See Dead People

Don't you just hate people who are dead to you? Especially those who are actually still alive and walking around when you want them to be 8 feet under--the usual 6 feet and at least 2 more. Far too many of them even have the tenacity and gall to reappear in your life -- uninvited -- and act all nice and friendly like nothing ever happened between the two of you. Why don't they get that there's a reason they are 'dead to you': YOU NEVER WANT TO SEE THEM AGAIN! Nevertheless, ghosts do tend to reappear...when you least expect it, so you have to be prepared and not let them frighten you. Remember, they are "dead," and you are still alive, prospering, and doing your thang. Which is why you must look breathtakingly fabulous at all times--as I do. And a good thing, too! Yes! One of the deadbeats from my pass arose recently...and tried to act like we are still friends. Ugh ugh...oh hell to the no...don't even! Scarecrow needed a brain for a reason. I was nice about it...cordial and professional (yes, sometimes you have to keep a personal relationship professional), but I wasn't delusional...it may be close to Easter, but I'm always prepared for Halloween! Life is a "thriller" and you'll never know when creeps will try to creep up on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment