Yours Truly

My photo
New York, NY, United States
I'm your everyday, quintessential, slightly above average [pseudo] celebrity/poet/author/executive and personal assistant /voice actor who's talented, creative, charming, some-what funny individual who is indescribable in words. In short, I'm the person you never thought existed until you know me in your own special way.

Monday, March 16, 2009

My Home, My Closet

Small Spaces, Big Prices, Bad Locations

A potentially new feature which will chronicle my quest to find a new apartment in a city where it takes an annual salary of over $120k to be considered middle class, studios can go for $2,000/month, people don’t understand that single-family homes are only meant for one (a, uno) family, and my budget is likely to have me in the boondocks of New Jersey (Jersey City or Hoboken) or in a building where people are raped in the elevators or in a situation where I have to empty my landlord’s port-a-potty. That’s just what I’ve stumbled across so far…the rest of the journey should be quite entertaining. It’s guaranteed to be tedious and depressing. Perhaps MTV or VH1 would like to follow?

No comments:

Post a Comment