Yours Truly

My photo
New York, NY, United States
I'm your everyday, quintessential, slightly above average [pseudo] celebrity/poet/author/executive and personal assistant /voice actor who's talented, creative, charming, some-what funny individual who is indescribable in words. In short, I'm the person you never thought existed until you know me in your own special way.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

What's Love Got To Do With It?

Breakin’ Dishes, Bustin’ Headlights, Crackin’ Collarbones

Rihanna and Chris Brown. I know people are expecting this to be my featured Commentary On… selection, but I'm not touching it. At least, not yet. My thing is this...someone can raise their hand at me all they want. Now, if they decide to put their hands on me, they have officially lost their damn mind, and me...being the warm, loving, charitable, good Samaritan that I am will help them get it back.

And that's all I hafta say.

No comments:

Post a Comment